The Meal Prep Coach has the following features so I can help you smash your meal prep goals and feel better, save time, money and LOVE your preps!
- Weekly, fully planned menu with recipes and grocery list
- Power hour menu with recipes and grocery list
- Extensive recipe library so you can easily search and find your favorite recipes
- Group challenges designed to support and help you one on one!
- Menu and grocery list templates so you can build your own menus
- Instructional video library to teach you cooking and meal prep skills
- Private Facebook community with exclusive content, live events and more
- Exclusive discounts for meal prep products, kitchen goodies and related products
3 Month Membership - $105
6 Month Membership - $180
1 Year Membership - $300
Q: How many people are the menus written for?
A: Two people for meals M-F. Divide or multiply the recipes as needed.
Q: Will the menu’s help me lose weight or gain muscle?
A: The menus are not written for weight loss, weight gain or any specific health/fitness goal. The recipes are written for overall healthful eating using fresh, wholesome ingredients and eating them in a balanced way. I am not a dietitian, physician or nutritionist and am not qualified to set calories or macros. However recipes are written to be easily modified to fit your specific diet if you do have a specific calorie/ macro intake. That being said, many participants have experienced weight loss and overall health benefits through using this program.
Q: What if I’m eating paleo, Whole30 or have dietary restrictions?
A: Recipes are written to use minimal ingredients that have an easy substitute so it’s simple to substitute for your specific diet.
Q: I’m three weeks in and I don’t like the program, can I get a refund?
A: Refunds are not offered, thank you for respecting our policy!
Q: Do you use the same recipes over and over?
A: No! I work very hard to be constantly adding new flavors and recipes to the menus and recipe library.
Q: What if I don’t know how to cook?
A: Not a problem! Check out the video library for help! Also I write my recipes to be low fuss and fast! No advanced cooking skills needed here!
Q: Can I build my own menu if I don’t like yours?
A: Yes!! I have a template with instructions for you to build your own menus from the extensive recipe library.
Q: What happened to the Go! section of the menus?
A: We found that listing out the cooking order and detailed step by steps was confusing more than it was helping. However recipes are still listed in the order that they should be cooked!